ONLY P200 FOR 2 DOZENS OF MINI CHOCOLATE DECADENCE BY BAKED (ORIGINAL PRICE P320)
Time Left To Buy
A message from Jia Limtong, the face behind BAKED!
Baking and cooking for me started as just a hobby on the weekends but escalated into a full fledged career. I dabbled a bit in the culinary arts(hot/cold kitchen) and went to study in the Philippine School of Culinary Arts here in Cebu for a year. But then I realized I was more interested in eating savory foods rather than cooking them. I knew then that I was meant to be on the Pastry side of the culinary world.
I went on to study at At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy in Singapore for a year and a half and graduated with a Diploma in Pastry and Baking. My stay there also included an apprenticeship with the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I juggled both work and school and it was a great experience that I won't soon forget. But the education is not merely as important as the passion.
The precision of a well made and delicious dessert/pastry comes from the passion of the person making it. And that is what I provide here at BAKED!
I also customize novelty cakes for every occasion. To see sample pictures of my products please refer to the link given below.
Like me on my Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/bakedbyjialimtong
For orders call or text me at 0917-325-5882 or 0923-875-9736
- Pinoy Great Deals accepts Credit Card, PayPal, GCash, Bancnet ATM Online transfer, and over the counter direct bank payments (BPI, BDO or Metrobank)
- Purchase Period: October 15-31,2011
- Voucher is valid for 45 days
- Redemtion Period: October 16 - November 30, 2011
- A person can buy unlimited number of vouchers.
- All paid transactions are non refundable
- Present the voucher sent to your Pinoy Great Deals account with Valid Government I.D upon redemption
- Voucher is transferrable
- Reservation is “STRICTLY REQUIRED,” and should be made at least 2 days. Provide your voucher number and name upon reservation. Call 0917-325-5882 or 0923-875-9736, look for Jia Limtong
- Do you like melted chocolate?
- And chocolate cake?
- How about melted chocolate inside chocolate cake?
- The answer to these questions is made up of 3 simple words: MINI CHOCOLATE DECADENCE. A rich and decadent cake that once bitten oozes melted chocolate. These bite-size morsel freezes and reheats beautifully. Pop in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds and the cake will still taste fresh baked and the chocolate in the inside will be lava-like.
- Get 2 dozens of Mini Chocolate Decadence now for 200php instead of 320php.